Thursday, October 11, 2007

NLCS Preview

First off, I'd like to give a shout out to the excellent blog, Kissing Suzy Kolber, which has the humorous weekly feature, NFL PostSecret. ("NFL" is a link.)

MY PREDICTION:

Diamondbacks in six.

WHY?

I think that the Diamondbacks have the most important part of postseason baseball: Pitching. Sure the Rockies have some quality pitchers, but the D-Backs have an actual ace to rely on and a much better bullpen, in my opinion. The Rockies do have a nice lineup, not to mention Kaz Matsui, of all people, has been hitting nicely. But did you even see a game of the D-Backs vs. Cubs series? The Diamondbacks hitting is looking a whole lot better than the .247 average they put up over the season.

(UPDATE: ALCS Preview tomorrow before the game.)


Also, I'd like to give a shout out to my friend's, Ben, board. NoHoldsBarred

No comments: