Friday, October 12, 2007

ALCS Preview

Just checked out a funny post on the Top 10 Kid...Link.







MY PREDICTION:



Indians in 7; One of the greatest series of all time.



WHY?:



My simple theory which I pointed out in the NLCS post, pitching wins in playoff baseball. That said, the Red Sox has some quality starters, but the Cleveland Indians have two aces (Sabathia & Carmona) in comparison to the Sox' one(Beckett). I say that the Sox win the games that Beckett pitches and maybe one gem from Schilling for old times' sake. But that seems unlikely. On the hitting side of things, I think that the Indians have the best lineup from one-through-nine. The BoSox, on the other hand, have the hitting stars, Manny and Big Papi. But they also do have the incomparable J.D. Drew. This leaves me to believe that this will be one of the greatest League Championship Series' of this generation.

No comments: